ABM provides a limited warranty of 30 days from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified, and covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty applies only to parts replacement unless a part cannot be obtained in its place. For such cases, a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. There are no warranties, express or implied for any of our machine parts or products, and we specifically disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- All items are given a limited 30 day warranty period by ABM.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, or ground shipping expenses. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
- All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization) number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA number can be obtained by calling 888-99-quilt or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org our Customer Service department. Returned items without the RA numbers will not be accepted.
- Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer